Dienstag, 1. Januar 2013

366/366 - 31. December 2012

It´s done!

So here it is... my last post and pics for the year 2012! Lot´s of thoughts about the way I could keep up my project and... I decided to continue. 
I merely will change the way of posting... not writing daily but just when I want to. My babies bring so much delight in our every day life that it would be impossible to stop documenting. They show us to see delights in little moments  and to find a simple day at home special. It´s not the perfect picture that makes this pic a day so wonderful but the delight I find in the memories.

I really often browse through older posts and it makes me happy and teary at the same time... I´m happy about the fact that I will have these documents of our love forever and a bit sad that time flies by so quick! My babies grow way too fast but I know that this is the bittersweetness of motherhood. 

 
Let´s have another wonderful, great and fulfilling year together....
full of love and happiness!

I love you, my sweet and beautiful babies, with every beat of my heart!

Your Mama

6 Kommentare:

  1. Oh my goodness those pictures of them on the stairs are just too beautiful - their faces are so happy!!! It's so true that they grow up too fast, I just had some tears today about the fact that my baby is a baby no longer but really a toddler - so bittersweet!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh what stunning pictures... love the stairs one and the cosy xmas lights one at the end. SO glad you are going to keep going this year, even in more relaxed form... i plan to do the same! this project defintely changes the way you see those small precious moments, huh!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You have beautiful little ones! And the lighting in the Christmas tree photo is stunning! Here's to a fabulous new year!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hooray!! Congratulations on finishing the whole year, and so excited we get to see more of those cute faces! These pics are all ridiculously cute. LOVE!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. That is my favourite Christmas Tree picture of the year. So beautiful. And Max in his bow tie with the cookies is divine. I love all the children's clothes so much. If we lived close I would persuade you to sell me all of Lina's when she had finished with them. I love their style (your taste!). So happy you are continuing on as it was quite a shock when so much changed on the 31st. Neve is poorly at the moment so I am just breastfeeding all day long and won't try to post till she is better. Hugs.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016