Samstag, 26. Mai 2012

147/366 - 26. May 2012

Nine months in - Nine months out


LOVELY LINA,

I couldn´t be any prouder when I look at you and see the little babygirl you have become. You make our all world so much happier and brighter... with your beautiful face and smile, with your giggles and laughters.
Observing your progresses is so much fun even if there are hard times as well. When you get new teeth or when you are going through a development stage, time is exhausting both for you and us.
Happily you are such a sunshine... hardly whining and very rarely crying... just the sleep or playing on your own is a challenge then.

It´s just impossible to list everything I love about you... but nevertheless there are some special things. 
I love the way you are waiting in your cot in the morning with the largest smile ever. I love the way you hold my breast and stroke my skin while drinking. I love the way you curl your little nose. I love your eyes following me when I´m busy and you have to wait. I love your annoyed sound when waiting lasts too long. I love those funny beautiful teeth you got. I love your belly button which connected you to me. I love your giggles when I´m tickling your feet.

Sweet darling, you make me happy every single moment... 
I love you Lina... with all my heart!


Minimundus

In the afternoon we - omi Irmi joined us today - made a trip to the capital... visited Minimundus, it´s a miniature world near a large lake. So you can go aroung the world in just one day ;-)
About 150 of the most beautiful models of buildings, ships and trains from all over the world are presented there. From the Taj Mahal to the Eiffel Tower, from the Great Wall of China to the Basilika of Saint Peter. Simply great!



Afterwards we strolled through the nearby Europe park. This is such an astonishing area... a landscape like a dream!


 Thank you my lovely ones for this awesome time together!

4 Kommentare:

  1. oh that looks like fun! What beautiful memories. I love the shoulder ride on dad...one day they will be too big for those:(

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Unbelievable that our little baby is nine month old today. I also enjoyed the day with you. We saw a lot of beautiful things out there and our children were so well-behaved today - and Omi Irmi too ;) Thanks for another fantastic day with my fantastic family! Love you all, Martin

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. For me it was also a wonderful day with you, my son and my daughter-in-law, and this gorgeous children, which have found such a warm place in my heart...

      And that little Lina is already 9 months old, is a wonderful sign of life, she is becoming such a beautiful little girl from inside and outside, such as her brother Max...

      I love you all, my family!

      Löschen
  3. I love the kids in photos of those little world buildings. I have actually been to the real ones of two of those, and I never looked so good in front of them!! It seems to have been a really lovely day out!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016